Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Monday 11 February 2013

FMC13 Scoreboard Logos Mod



This is a simple mod that restores the club logos to the scoreboard in the match titlebar in FMC2013.


NOTE THAT THIS MOD IS FOR THE FMC13 MODE FOR THE FULL FM13 MODE MOD SEE BELOW POST
For full details follow the below link:

FMC2013 Scoreboard Logos Mod Download Page