Welcome to my Football Manager Blog, the main purpose of this blog is to provide updates on the status of my Football Manager Skins & Guides Website

If you have any questions or queries then I can generally be found in the Skinning Forum at the Official Sports Interactive Forums, though I'd ask you to open a new thread rather than sending me a message.

To help with navigation I have included indexes of my content for the last few versions of Football Manager in the tabs below.

Monday 14 July 2008

Guides Section Added

I've finally got around to finishing off a full guide on how to make logos. Follow this link to download it in various formats or view online.

The guide is mainly for Photoshop CS2, so if you use a different program the menus and commands maybe in different places and have different names, I hope to sometime in the future update it to include various other programs.

The guide includes Chapters on how to clean up and prepare the images you obtain from the web, then how to make them into Standard Logos and Rotated Logos, I've also included two action files for Photoshop - one for Standard Logos and one for Rotated Logos that make it easier and quicker to make logos.

For more infomation follow the link to the Guides section of my website.